Are you ready to grow your business?
Business courses are often too broad and consultants are often too expensive. That’s why we came up with a tailored, holistic solution focused entirely on the emerging needs of the young Kenyan entrepreneur.
Wezesha Business Training
We begin with our Wezesha Business Training track, structured to set you on the path to actualized business growth. We will cover a wide range of market relevant topics such as customer acquisition and retention, pricing, financial management, improving your sales & marketing, and so much more, allowing you to strategically map out a business growth plan.
Business Diagnostic / Growth Plan
Upon successful completion of the training, you will be assigned a business development advisor (BDA) who will work with you to learn the ins-and-outs of your business. To ensure that their strategic advising is as relevant as possible, your BDA will work with you to conduct an in-depth diagnostic of your business helping you to solve challenges while identifying opportunities. Based on this diagnostic, together you will build a tailored plan laying out your growth goals and Ongoza’s support package.
Strategic One-on-One Business Advisory
Our personalized one-on-one advisory is structured to equip you with the skills to help you solve challenges, identify opportunities and grow your business. We also offer group advisory and peer learning opportunities, where entrepreneurs solve particular, common problems/challenges through best practices and problem-solving.
You will receive unlimited access to events with industry experts, peer learning, seminars, workshops, connections to debt financing and investors at our annual investor forum.
Accelerator Program Requirements
- Proof of existence for the last six months
- Registered or in process of registration
- Minimum revenue of Ksh 50,000 to be considered for progression to our 1-on-1 advisory
- Rapid turnover business with the potential to scale in any sector
- No rain-fed agriculture with short-term land leases
- Strong potential for business to create employment opportunities as it grows
- Full-time engagement in business
- Entrepreneurial: Clear vision and desire for growth, demonstrated persistence in the face of failure, and belief that hard work leads to success
Does this sound like you? Register for our next cohort. Have more questions? Hit the Whatsapp chat button to connect with an Ongoza representative.
Interested in growing your business?
Would you like to learn how our program can assist? Leave your contact information below and an Ongoza representative will be in touch.